Conveniently located less than 5 miles from downtown Kailua Kona, situated on more than 1 acre at approximately 850′ elevation. The property is beautifully landscaped with fruit trees and lots of garden area. The home is a single level 3 bedroom 2.5 bath residence with drop dead views of the coastline, ocean and right into the bay. The property is located in a gated, private and well maintained subdivision of only 13 lots with low monthly HOA fees. There are no close neighbors and the property to the south is large pasture land. Properties like this and in this location are rarely available.
Some of the features are:
* Solar photovoltaic system installed in 2015 under the preferable old net metering agreement and has warranty.
* Great floor plan.
* Single story.
* New engineered hardwood flooring in 2015
* New Oven in 2016
* A spacious kitchen with granite counter tops.
* The master and guest bathrooms are tastefully appointed with granite counter tops and tiled floors.
* Large sliding doors on both sides of the living room and kitchen bringing in lots of light and fabulous views.
* A gated and landscaped courtyard provides additional privacy for the main entrance to the house.
* A two car garage with a pull down ladder to a large attic storage area.
* Solar hot water system.
* A security alarm system.
* Central Vacuum system installed in 2016.
* Well managed HOA with total fee of $100 per month.
* Solar heated and jetted in-ground spa.
* Irrigation system.
* Borders an intermittent stream bed on the southern side.
Marty Kimball, RB-18539
Micah Markley, RS-75966