What makes LUVA Real Estate different? What makes us stand apart from other brokerages? We think that there are a number of ways that we stand out. LUVA Real Estate is a full-service, locally owned, boutique, island brokerage dedicated to providing first-class hospitality to all of our clients as well as to our agents. When LUVA was founded, it was because our founding partners realized that there was a missing piece in the real estate market, hospitality. LUVA is a real estate company based on hospitality and we believe this sets us apart. Our aim is to connect humans with homes. The market goes up and down, but our goals and the way we do business do not. Having an honest, do the right thing for our clients core belief attracts both agents and clients to LUVA.
The founders at LUVA come from a variety of previous experiences in the entertainment, hospitality, and fashion industries. Their combined knowledge and expertise combine to bring first-class hospitality and humanity to the local real estate market here in Hawaii. This is an exciting year for LUVA as we are celebrating our 10-year anniversary here on the Big Island! Over the years, LUVA has and evolved every step of the way and we are proud of the brokerage that we have become and look forward to our continued growth within the Hawaiian Islands.
Here are ten facts about LUVA that you may not know:
- LUVA is a combination of the words “Luxury Vacation”. LUVA was originally formed as a luxury estate management business. Today, we still have a successful luxury estate management division. We have kept our Luxury Portfolio quaint, we only offer the best for our estate owners. Quality of care is of the utmost importance to our team.
- The LUVA blue was inspired by the light blue that is often found in the sky during the early morning on the Kona coast.
- LUVA has close ties to the One Drop Foundation, a non-profit organization working to provide safe access to water, sanitation, and hygiene. LUVA donates annually to this cause, and you will see the co-branding between us often in our community work to drive more money to the cause.
- LUVA has 39 agents on the Big Island and 14 agents on Oahu. We currently have 2 agents that represent LUVA on Maui. For support, we have multiple office administrators, 5 Agents or Brokers in Leadership positions, 7 Property Managers, a trainer, in-house transaction manager, and multiple mentors.
- LUVA Real Estate has a long-term property management division on Oahu and Big Island where our managers have roughly a combined 150 properties in the portfolio.
- LUVA Agents are active in the real estate community and we have agents that are on the West Hawaii Association of Realtors Board of Directors, young professionals network, grievance committee, and the education committee. Not to mention we have a two-time President of the West Hawaii Association of Realtors who also was a Director at the National Association of Realtors for four years.
- Outside of real estate, our agents have fun and interesting hobbies & (for some) separate businesses including farmers, florists, clothing boutique owners, yoga instructors, and even the president of a helicopter tour company.
- One of our agents is a five-time year-end champion for Cutting and Cow Horse events.
- Another one of our agent’s great, great grandfathers started farming Kona coffee when he arrived in Kona in the 1850’s.
- Our connections are local as well as global – we work with a global partner called Leverage that helps us broadcast our listings to a market of over 5,000 top-producing agents across the world.
Get to know our agents and give us a call today to talk about any of your real estate needs!