Located in the Kona Vista’s Subdivision, at a cool elevation of approx 410ft, and near the famous Walua walking trail (you can google trail).
If you are unfamiliar with the area, it’s just off Lako Street putting you less than 4 miles to beaches, golfing, diving, fishing, kayaking, dining, movie theaters, and shopping….
The current owners have performed many updates/upgrades (approx $130k) over the past 4 years and it shows!
What are the owner’s favorites about the house?
* Split A/C system
* Detached 2 car garage that has a split A/C system also
* Upgraded electrical system to 200 amp service
* Hardwired internet throughout the home and to the detached garage also.
* Major Kitchen remodel including appliances
* Primary bath updated with a 25 sqft rain shower
* Plantation Shutters Throughout the home
* New Irrigation System
* Water Softener
* Reverse Osmosis water system
* Video surveillance system
Note: recent survey attached to MLS, the seller will not perform a new one.
Also included with the sale if buyers like, are the plans for a 725ft deck, the deck has been approved by the HOA and plans have been submitted to the county permitting department (EPIC) and awaiting approval. (Value of $10k spent just to get it to this point)
Pool plans can be obtained also – these plans have NOT been submitted for approvals ($6k spent to get plans to this point)
More Information Here
Lance D Owens RS-62947
Kimi G Nagatoshi RS-76851