Resort style living on private 1.88 acres of tropical paradise up the street from Kealakekua Bay. This upscale home has fine details such as:
– 20 panel photovoltaic system, net-metering (2015).
– Solahart Water Heater with panels and tank on roof (2014).
– Solar-powered entry gate.
– Fleetwood multi-slide doors in the living room lead to the wrap around lanai with ocean views.
– Kitchen has beautiful cabinetry with granite countertops, breakfast bar and electric dumbwaiter for groceries.
– There are two bedrooms upstairs, which include the master bedroom & bathroom. The master bathroom has double vessel sinks and a glass block shower stall with rain and hand-held shower. Both upstairs bedrooms have large sliding glass doors leading to the back lanai with mountain & tropical views.
– Half guest bathroom in hallway near the living room.
– The other two bedrooms are located on the ground floor and have a shared bathroom between the rooms. The shared bathroom has double vessel sinks and a glass block shower stall. Each bedroom downstairs has large glass sliding doors leading to the backyard and tropical foliage views.
– All bedrooms have 10’ tray ceilings with indirect lighting.
– The ground floor has a common area between the two bedrooms, which could be used as a coffee station with a sink.
– The laundry area & dumbwaiter are next to the two-car attached garage with epoxy floor coating for easy cleaning.
– There is also a half bath downstairs that has access to the private and tranquil outdoor shower with clawfoot tub.
– Enjoy the many pergolas around the property for shaded sitting or entertain on the large sun deck.
– The gated 1.88 acre property offers paths, raised-bed garden and stocked with a variety of citrus and fruit trees such as: Lemon,Lime,Meyer Lemon,Orange(3 varieties),Tangerine,Grapefruit,Papaya,Mango,Pineapple,Bananas,Fig,Starfruit,Avocado and Coffee. Expansion possibilities on the upper section of land.
Kirsten Carlson, RS-65036
Kurt Carlson, RB-21704