After a fun-filled day surfing, hiking, and adventuring what better way to end the day than a live music show? Below is a list of five of our favorite live music venues on Oahu:
- Blue Note Hawaii: Located in the heart of Waikiki, Blue Note Hawaii is a premier music venue that features local and international jazz, blues, and soul musicians. The venue has a full-service bar and restaurant and offers a variety of seating options, including VIP booths and mezzanine-level tables.
- The Republik: The Republik is a multi-purpose event venue in Honolulu that hosts concerts, DJ performances, and other live shows. The venue has a standing-room-only floor, as well as a balcony with seating options. The Republik features a diverse range of music genres, from indie rock to hip hop to electronic music.
- Hawaii Theatre Center: The Hawaii Theatre Center is a historic theatre in downtown Honolulu that hosts a variety of events, including live music concerts. The theatre has a seating capacity of 1,400 and features performances by local and international musicians, as well as theatre productions, dance shows, and other events.
- Mai Tai Bar: The Mai Tai Bar is a popular nightlife spot in Waikiki that features live music performances throughout the week. The bar has indoor and outdoor seating options and offers a variety of drinks and food items.
- Waikiki Shell – A popular music venue built in 1956 located in downtown Honolulu that hosts some of the biggest concerts throughout the year. The venue seats 2,400 people and the lawn area can host 6,000 people.